“Ethereum Asia Tour Japan – Enterprise Ethereum Alliance meet up” was held by Smart Contract Japan, Inc. and ConsenSys at Amazon Web Services, Inc. Japan (ARCO TOWER 19F 1-8-1 Shimomeguro Meguro-ku Tokyo) on May 9, 2017 (Tue) Approximately 100 people from large companies participated.
In this event, the following sessions were held to distribute the idea and challenges of the Ethereum Blockchain in inter-company use, focusing on Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).
· Keynote (Ms. Nozomi Maruyama / Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
· EEA Overview (Andrew Keys / ConsenSys)
· Use case- Quorum Technical Overview – (Naveen Mallela / JP Morgan Chase)
· About AWS’s approach to Blockchain (Mr. Tetsuo Iida & Mr. Akihiro Tsukada / Amazon Web Services)
· Special session (John Lilic / ConsenSys)